OUR HISTORY
The Church of Christ has been present in the community of Madison since 1879. The Madison congregation as it stands today is the result of a merger of two smaller congregations: the Madison Church of Christ and the Slaughter Road Church of Christ.
 
Below is a video that was put together in 2006 that traces the history of the Church of Christ in Madison.